4.07.2010

Top 10 Countdown 10 Days 'Til Coachella 2010

With only 10 days left before the most highly anticipated event of my 2010, I thought it was only appropriate to share my wishlist of the top 10 songs I will go absolutely bonkers over if played at Coachella (in ascending order of my level of bonker-ness).

11. Hot Chip - Alley Cats 
10. Modeselektor feat. Thom Yorke ???? - The White Flash
9. LCD Soundsystem - Tribulations
8. Hot Chip - Hand Me Down Your Love
7. Phoenix - 1901
6. Yeasayer - Madder Red
5. Vampire Weekend - Run
4.MGMT - Electric Feel
3.Hot Chip - Boy From School
2. Yeasayer - I Remember
1. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Home


Ok, so I lied. But it was hard enough getting it down to even just these 12!


As a bonus, here's the video for my # 1 pick, which epitomizes the experience I hope to have at Coachella. Enjoy :)


1 comment: